Welcome to the community of Lake Stevens!
Located in the heart of Snohomish County, we serve Everett, Lake Stevens, Marysville, Snohomish, and the surrounding areas. Since 1997 we have introduced hundreds to the wonderful skill of rowing on one of the most beautiful lakes in our state.
Our goal is to provide a safe and fun environment for those interested in learning the art of rowing. We are passionate about the skills, teamwork, and community that the sport of rowing builds and encourage individuals of all skill levels and ages 12 and older to join us. Our club fosters relationship, confidence, and fitness building in support of the individual and the team in a shared goal to enjoy our time together and have a little competition along the way.
Why Lake Stevens Rowing Club?
Our venue offers:
- The largest lake in Snohomish County
- 50+ collective years of coaching expertise and Level II certification
- A location less than 10 miles from Snohomish, Marysville, and Everett
- 20+ regattas annually including our own home hosted events and regattas
- Junior/Youth (Open) and Masters Programs
- A club where ALL skill levels are WELCOME
- Conditioning, strength training and rowing program for collegiate seeking athletes
- Sweep and sculling technique development